Strategic Project Associate Manager
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Marketing
- Team Marketing Analytics & Insights
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1068136
What you'll do at
Jet is looking for a Strategic Project Associate Manager who will lead, coordinate and execute project plans across multiple departments. This PM role will be a part of the Digital Marketing Operations department with a specific focus on project mgmt. and the coordination of larger efforts that impact several Jet teams and systems. As Jet continues to scale rapidly, this individual will play a critical role in the holistic planning and execution of large initiatives, across many departments that impact overall customer experience, product assortment, inventory, marketing, member services, operations, and fulfillment.
Serving as the main point of contact and communication lead, you will be accountable for successful management of assigned projects while making sure all deliverables are on time & within budget with a positive and fierce go getter attitude. This position requires strong experience in planning, development, and implementation of large scale projects across different teams, including but not limited to technology, marketing, engineering, pricing, supply chain, and many more. This person must be able to communicate clearly, understand complex situations while being able to explain and digest in a simplistic way, understand the business needs, gather project requirements, set timelines, and manage cross functional team expectations.
- Lead and coordinate multiple projects by providing unified oversight, ensuring transparency to key stakeholders, and driving successful results. Prioritize project work and delegate responsibilities to corresponding team members
- Responsible for ensuring project plan is fully up to date, recaps are distributed, and required tasks are completed on time
- Drive team communication, both within core team and to management / leadership team
- Identify and engage impacted teams across the organization, and lead effort to define roles & responsibilities, with clear ownership and expectations
- Organizing and leading cross functional mtgs to ensure all stakeholders are involved in current discussions and receive clear guidelines on appropriate next steps
- Work with senior management and key stakeholders to understand the related business strategies, objectives and priorities, while ensuring alignment in supporting the current business strategy
- Identify and manage project inter-dependencies that may not be known or identifiable at the project level, and lead efforts to develop approaches for managing such issues.
- Assess and manage risk within projects and make strategic recommendations for changes to current and future project plans and overall requirements to meet organizational needs.
- Evaluate project timeline, cost/budget to ensure the project is meeting business expectations
- Manage relationships and communicate project information to all stakeholders at a level appropriate to their needs.
- Gather and provide post-implementation analysis ensuring we have the required resources and processes in place for long-term success
- Bachelor's Degree and 3-6 years experience in project mgmt.
- Experience in consulting, or start up experience a plus
- Extreme detail oriented and can quickly diagnose and fix a workflow problem, while also looking for improvement.
- Sincere interest in understanding how things work and how to continuously make them better
- Communication and relationship-building skills, as this role requires cross-functional collaboration
- The desire to be strategic, organized and technically-minded
- Proven ability in establishing successful long-term business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to track progress and measure results
- Ability to set and communicate clear expectations
Ability to work effectively and achieve results across internal functional areas and external parties in ambiguous situation