People Experience Manager
- Location SPARKS, NV
- Department Talent
- Team Talent
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1064863
What you'll do at
People Experience Manager
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About the Job
This is an amazing and incredible opportunity to build and promote employee happiness at Jet through the management of all employee based initiatives around events, clubs, community programs, activities, perks, and communications. You will have the opportunity to work at the biggest retailer in the world on the landscape today, while helping to shape and create an unparalleled workplace culture. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with talent team to identify challenges with employee engagement; conduct workshops and implement new initiatives aimed at increasing employee happiness
- Implement strategy for health & wellness initiatives, to include coordinating onsite health screenings, immunizations, speakers, competitions, etc.
- Identify an annual plan for events that encompass holidays, celebrations, pop up fun, etc.
- Initiate a meaningful vision around charitable initiatives and volunteer opportunities, in conjunction with our Walmart Foundation team that engages all employees and ties in our connection to the community
- Coordinate closely with People Experience team in the other fulfillment centers to bring over-arching ideas and cross-geography initiatives to life for our Fulfillment Center
- Work with internal communications representatives to ensure that all necessary information is cascaded in a timely, effective, and innovative manner
- Budget and reporting’s – understand budgetary needs of the team, making recommendations maximizing use of funds, and/or ensuring overall operations are within budget.
- Collaborates with business partners to improve business efficiency and effectiveness
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Implements the development of the associate experience journey
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in hospitality service, human resources, office management, sales or culture building
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 1 year’s event planning experience.
- 1 year’s project management experience.
- Immersive attitude; passionate about employee happiness and culture
- Creative and innovative thinker, ability to approach opportunities and generate ideas that inspire exciting outcomes
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change