Change Operations Manager
- Location FLORENCE, NJ
- Department Fulfillment Center
- Team Fresh Fulfillment
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1063132
What you'll do at
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About the Job
Change Operations Manager is to help Jet to continue to improve our customer service processes, align them with customer requirements, operational needs, the Jet Customer Service, and ensure exceptional virtual learning environments that meet or exceed traditional training. This position requires a candidate who has the ability to drive process improvements and keep pace with explosive growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely deadline-driven, highly ambiguous environment.
- Own the new hire associate experience from onboarding through production learning curve. As such, you will be interacting weekly with key operations leadership to help socialize changes to learning paths, take feedback for key improvements, and look for opportunities to work with network partners.
- Key coordinator of new hire learning experience with cross-functional teams within the site and throughout the network (HR, Workflow, IT, ACES, and Operations).
- Provide leadership for hiring and performance management. Actively managing a team of Training Specialists and Training Assistants; responsible for initial training, and continuous development in adult education and facilitation practices.
- Responsible for auditing and monitoring performance and effectiveness of Training Specialists and Assistants and driving efficiencies within the team.
- Innovating, directing, and supporting all associate training and development within the site and advocating positive change in the network.
- Support operational teams in learning and development of associate skill sets through automation, targeted learning systems, and analytic insight.
- Drive continuous process improvement. In addition, leads team through various metrics related to attrition, training experience, performance, and engagement to drive process improvement initiatives.
- Develop feedback mechanisms and auditing process to measure effectiveness of associate experience and training processes.
- Work with network teams regarding the continuous innovation/improvement of training curricula and CS quality improvement processes.
- Develop and deploy and strategic and tactical plans that drives awareness, trial, adoption, and implement repeatable standard work for operations across the region.
The ideal candidate will possess a balanced mix of quantitative, consultative, and facilitation/leadership skills. S/he will have a documented track record in driving change; leading and facilitating teams that have significantly improved processes, training, and leading in fast-paced, ambiguous environments. They will leverage their strong communication to influence business teams to drive strong relationships and partnerships. They will provide strategic direction that includes executive level visibility and measuring ROI for training resources, staff, and programs.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years full-time FC experience.
- 4+ years Leadership and Project Management experience.
- 3+ years people management experience.
- Proficient in developing spreadsheets (Excel preferred), word processing and e-mail.
- Experience computing statistics and the ability to carefully analyze large, complex data sets.
- 3+ years in training/education in Adult Learning concepts and techniques.
- Problem solving skills evidenced by demonstrated results in past positions.
- Proven analytical/technical aptitude.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple/detail-oriented tasks.
- Change agent with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse work group.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams within site and across network.