Member Services Fraud Representative
- Location SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Department Member Services
- Team Call Center
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1061324
What you'll do at
About Walmart eCommerce
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission. Drive change. Make impact. Meet our family of brands: Bonobos, Hayneedle, Jet.com, Moosejaw, Modcloth, Parcel, SamsClub.com, Shoes.com, Vudu, Walmart, and growing
About the Job
Jet.com is part of the Walmart eCommerce family of brands. Our member services team ensures incredible service – via phone, email and social media, every single day. Walmart Eccomerce offers significant opportunity to build a rewarding career in a dynamic and member oriented environment.
We are looking for the best of the best for our rapidly growing Member Services department. If you are a person who has the skills to provide the best customer service possible, over multiple channels, then we may have the right job for you!
What does a Fraud Specialist do?
- Consistently meet scheduling expectations and consistent execution of work on fraud held order queue
- Speak directly with customers to resolve disputes and prevent fraudulent activity
- Assist with special projects to drive continuous improvement of Walmart E-commerce fraud processes and related system utilization
- Strengthen relationship between Fraud Operations and Member Services through training, transparency and 24/7 support
- Maintain reasonable, consistent and predictable attendance.
- You have a positive, happy attitude that makes you want to serve our customers every day.
- You believe in helping resolve customer's problems on the first contact.
- You want to grow and have the opportunity to take on more responsibility.
- You have the ability to adapt to change and perform well under pressure.
- You're smart, honest and a great communicator.
- You have the ability to work in a team environment.
- You have excellent spoken and written English AND great listening skills.
- You want to be part of a company that values your effort and opinion.
- You are comfortable navigating multiple systems and getting up to speed very quickly with all of our online tools.
We Ask For
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years in a Customer Service role
- Fast and accurate typing – at least 40 words/minute
- Strong problem solving skills – you're resourceful and will know our product so well that you really understand how to resolve any customer issue
- Willing to be flexible with your working hours (we'll be running a 24-hour support service across multiple U.S. time zones).
- Weekend availability
- Experience using multiple interfaces during an interaction