Senior Manager, Pricing Strategy & Analytics
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Retail
- Team Retail
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1057802
What you'll do at
About Walmart ECommerce
Walmart eCommerce is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. With some of the brightest minds in product, technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission. Backed by the world’s largest retailer, Walmart eCommerce is a growing family of brands including Walmart, Jet, Hayneedle, Moosejaw, Shoes.com, and more. And we’re just getting started.
About the Role
We're growing our Pricing team, where we combine an understanding of technology, economics, and customer behavior to develop dynamic pricing algorithms and create structures and incentives to cut hidden costs out of e-commerce pricing.
In this position, you will have the opportunity leverage your analytical and technical skills to shape the e-commerce landscape as you lead a wide breadth of initiatives and make critical business decisions.
This role will work across the broader Walmart eCommerce portfolio focusing on Jet and Walmart.com.
- Design and evolve the framework to evaluate the performance of our pricing strategy
- Identify business opportunities then scope, test and run pilots to go after them
- Collaborate with senior management to define and achieve category-specific objectives across the Retail organization
- Work closely with our Product, Data Science, and Engineering Pricing teams to ideate and build new algorithms and features
- Provide guidance and develop team-members as they work through various workstreams including building and monitoring reports, conducting in-depth analyses and stewarding cross-functional initiatives
- Interface with and advise multiple teams including Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain
- 6+ years of experience in a highly analytical business role, including (but not limited to) consulting, banking, trading, quantitative finance, technology, retail or e-commerce
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated ability in developing actionable insights from large datasets
- Proven ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive deliverables and competing priorities
- Strong communication skills and highly effective in cross-functional environments
- Proficient in SQL, Python, R or other relational database query languages