Manager, Analytics Implementation
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Marketing
- Team -
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1050668
What you'll do at
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
Jet is looking for a driven analytics practitioner to join our growing analytics team. The role will report to the Senior Manager, Analytics Implementation and enable stakeholders to realize the full potential of event-level, clickstream customer data.
The role will be responsible for 1) managing and maintaining our Adobe Analytics implementation (Adobe Analytics); inclusive of our web, native iOS, and native Android platforms. And 2) data quality and control; creating data health reporting, designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions related to our analytics implementation.
You will collaborate with our engineering teams to implement and maintain our analytics data layer. You will manage and maintain our analytics implementation leveraging DTM (Dynamic Tag Manager) and Processing Rules for our Native implementation. You will work closely with our data-warehouse teams to ensure seamless integration of data into our internal systems. You will support our product and marketing teams to define measurement requirements and implement analytics solutions required to understand the customer experience.
• Responsible for managing QA and data quality monitoring. Troubleshoot scripting and implementation issues using browser console and other tools (i.e Observepoint, Console, Charles).
• Manage and support all aspects of our Adobe Analytics implementation; inclusive of tagging documentation, DTM (Dynamic Tag Manager), tool configuration and user administration.
• Define, design, and maintain our tagging & data collection strategies, technical measurement requirements, and implementation methodologies.
• Collaborate with our engineering teams to ensure quality, accessibility, and consistency of collected data across web and native platforms.
• Work closely with our data-warehouse teams to seamlessly integrate clickstream data into our internal data platforms.
• Work closely with our site optimization teams to support cross-platform integration and customer behavior tracking.
• Collaborate with product, marketing, & retail teams to define measurement objectives & KPIs for current and new initiatives.
• Support Adobe Analytics education & training.
• Support Ad-hoc analytics requests.
• 3-4 years individual contributor working on web analytics implementation and data quality.
• 2-3 years experience with Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture Site Catalyst) including data taxonomy design, DTM (Dynamic Tag Management), and mobile SDK implementation, and platform administration.
• 1-2 years direct experience in SQL.
• Experience with a tag management solution; DTM (Dynamic Tag Management) preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of Adobe Analytics reporting and admin console, with experience configuring and maintaining report suites and user management.
• Proficient in Microsoft excel.
• Ability to translate business problems into actionable metrics and technical measurement requirements.
• Ability to translate complicated methods and results into plain language, both in speaking and writing.
• Exhibits high degree of pro-activeness in analyzing customer behavior using available data to influence product and experience changes.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field.
• Excellent communication, presentation and relationship-building skills, with a high attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task supporting cross-functional teams.
• Ability to work with limited supervision. Time management and organizational skills required.
• Prior experience in Retail or E-Commerce.
• Understands the complex web ecosystems and best practices and applies this knowledge to their work.
• Exposure to project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques a plus.
• Knowledge of database management & visualization.
• Jet loves our locals, so locals will be considered first!