Inventory Control Quality Process Manager
- Location FLORENCE, NJ
- Department Fulfillment Center
- Team Fresh Fulfillment
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1046588
What you'll do at
The ICQA Process Manager has complete responsibility for overall Fulfillment Center Inventory Control and Quality Assurance.
- Measurement of quality & inventory transaction integrity accuracy while providing feedback to the operations.
- Review & analysis of customer defect data with development of corresponding action plans to reduce defects.
- Develop & execute daily, weekly & monthly action plans that increase quality, inventory accuracy & service.
- Partner with Process Managers & Operations Managers in the communication of policies.
- Follow up to ensure compliance & consistency for policies & procedures surrounding Inventory Control & Quality.
- Plan & execute cycle counts as described in each area of the facility.
- Establish & Maintain Inventory handling procedures within the building.
- Plan for & identify root causes of inventory deviation through cause & effect analysis.
- Lead & supervise a team of 15-30 hourly associates in Inventory Control/Quality Assurance operations within the fulfillment center. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, & evaluation of the operation.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies & procedures: to include interviewing & training exempt & nonexempt employees; full accountability for setting & meeting operational goals; strategic planning & forecasting; assigning & directing work; appraising performance; rewarding & disciplining employees; resolving problems; & staffing; as well as developing standard operating procedures.
- Drive process improvements & the ability to keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely deadline-driven environment.
- Candidate must be able to teach & educate managers and associates on the importance of inventory control & quality assurance.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or 2+ years Jet experience
- 2+ years related Inventory & Quality Assurance Management experience
- Supervisory experience in a Distribution or Manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical, math, data analysis, listening & communication skills
- APICS certification
- Ability to show Inventory & Quality improvement in a continually improving environment
- Ability to quickly pick up various software systems and data analysis tools