Senior Manager - Fraud Reporting & Analytics
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Department Member Services Operations
- Team Fraud Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition GH1040814
What you'll do at
About Walmart eCommerce
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the worlds largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission. Drive change. Make impact. Meet our family of brands: Bonobos, Hayneedle, Jet.com, Moosejaw, Modcloth, Parcel, SamsClub.com, Shoes.com, Vudu, Walmart, and growing
Fraud Reporting and Analytics
The Sr. Mgr of Reporting and Analytics is responsible for supporting the fraud prevention efforts for Walmart eCommerce. He or she will be responsible for the creation of reports and analytics for prevention, detection, & mitigation of fraudulent activity across Walmart eCommerce. This role will require close partnership with multiple internal & external stakeholders to drive the best outcomes for the eCommerce business.
- Monitors existing models/strategies and ensures that they meet false-positive and detect rate criteria. Explains variances and recommends remedial actions.
- Produces timely diagnostics to identify system, model, strategy and operational issues.
- Converts analytic insights into recommendations for specific fraud operations initiatives, developing the business case and performing post-implementation tracking to ensure that targets are attained.
- Mines customer, account and transactional data to develop segmentation to improve fraud detection and minimize impact to legitimate transactions.
- Designs champion/challenger strategies that lead to ongoing learning and improvement.
- Provides ad-hoc analysis to support decision-making at the senior executive level.
- Maintains strong relationships with all stakeholders including Fraud Operations, Risk Management, Product groups and external vendors.
- Enhance reporting around scoring model, delinquency, and overall portfolio performance, providing actionable insights to senior management that result in value creation
- Manage the development and testing of new innovative strategies to assist with mitigating risk, setting policy, and aligning customer experience to risk targets
- Evaluate the Company’s data infrastructure and recommend improvements that will drive improved analytic work product and reduce report creation time
- Perform thorough testing and validation of models, recommending changes based on performance insight
- Acts as a subject matter expert and represents the team at system/project meetings as well as industry forums
- Data science knowledge (Familiar with SQL, Python, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong Leadership capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to share findings with a large, non-technical audience
- 8+ years experience in risk management
- 6+ years of team leadership experience
- Track record of driving business value by leveraging analytics and innovative solutions
The position is based in either Hoboken, NJ, or Bentonville AR.