Nestled in one of the most historic townships in New Jersey, our Florence fulfillment center is a stone’s throw away from breweries, wineries, and the state's best diners.
New and exciting opportunities
- Fulfillment CenterFLORENCE, NEW JERSEY
You’ll be responsible for ensuring smooth day to day operation of a single or multiple departments within the fulfillment center focused on ensuring Jet customers receive their orders.
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About the Job
Jet.com is seeking entry level and experienced Inventory Control Quality Audit Coordinator for our Jet Fresh location in Florence, NJ. We have already recruited some of the best people in the country, so you will be working with a very smart group of people in a very exciting company. You will be responsible for compliance with policies, procedures and safety standards related to NJ2 Fresh Annex Operations. You will ensure continuous and efficient production in desired quantity and quality as well as Interface with supply chain for coordination of production schedules and understanding of customer needs.
All staff in our Fulfillment Centers are responsible for getting Jet customers their orders. You are responsible for ensuring smooth day to day operation of a single or multiple departments within the fulfillment center. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Hiring, coaching, mentoring, counselling and performance management of Associates.
- Identify areas for improvements in safety, quality, service and productivity
- Assist in workforce planning for the department/FC
- In addition, one of the most important aspects of your job is to lead change at lightning speeds... our growth is relentless.
- Lift and move totes up to 49 pounds each
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- Walking in the FC and around area with great frequency
- Continual standing and/or walking an average of 5 miles daily
- Ability to work in construction /distribution environments that may be noisy, unlit, unheated, not air-conditioned
- Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, gangways safely and without limitation)
High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have experience in managing quality in e-commerce and providing solution to monitor inventory adjustments processes
Demonstrated ability to get results, meet commitments, troubleshoot and solve problems that may arise as it pertains to the business's operations.
Must have strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and leadership skills to allow productive collaborative relationships with all levels of organization.
Demonstrated ability to effectively influence others to achieve desired results.
Demonstrated leadership abilities and the ability to work with a diverse population of associates.
Must have fundamental understanding of project management to include continuous improvement or Lean Six Sigma.
Strong computer skills including MS office specifically proficient in Excel application
Ability to assess and improve individual and group performance.
Experience in setting and maintaining meaningful metrics to drive improvement.
Demonstrated knowledge & experience using and interpreting key metrics used to monitor and improve the process
What will make you stand out?
BA/BS from a rigorous undergraduate program with demonstrated high academic achievementLearn More
Relevant coursework or internships requiring a highly analytical, data intensive and/or strategic approach